Dream. Love. Shop.

Dream. Love. Shop.

Σάββατο 13 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

Dare to jump

 •You can not always wait for the perfect moment,sometimes you must dare to jump• 

Helloooooooo ma laaavs,
It's been a loooong time since I wrote on my blog..
I like it,really...but i am a little frustrated..about not having a good camera?! or sbd to take some pictures of me?!...Bad excuses?weeeell ..if you say so!I will do my best..not yet, but in the new year i suppose i will. :) So things had been changed in my life.At the moment, i am not in a good mood although but i guess that as the time goes by, the real eva will be back again!Nooo , not a threat, just a warning :D HAHAH...ompo :D "ompo" is a phraseee that i use alwayyyys!! especially when sth gives me the nerves.Only four months left do you really realize that?Instead of dying at home , YOU SHOULD hang out with your friends and danceee :) Life is too small to be sad. Or did you forget your favourite phrase? "C'est la vie" ..accept it :) sometimes it rains the most for the people who deserve the rainbow! ^^ January is so close,and you have the opportunity to make your dreams come true!Nobody can fuck it up,remember,nobody.



PS1 Don't forget to wear your best smile
PS2 Keep your heels,head and stardards high,always.

Bonne nuiiiiit :)
Nelia

1 σχόλιο: