Dream. Love. Shop.

Dream. Love. Shop.

Τρίτη 20 Νοεμβρίου 2012

All time favorites:*Harley-Davidson=for the rock girl hidden inside me*my blog=my passion*In love with Donuts&othersweets*Υπάρχει αγάπη.-*just all star*lana del rey=I wish I looked like her*A cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream=yummy yummy*to infinity&beyond#mathematics*One day="Whatever happens tomorrow,we had today & I'll always remember it."*Sweaters=love.love.love*"He is so perfect i wanna cry:')"*one chanel bag=someday...why not?*starbucks coffee*CANON=exactly what i want*beetle car=so sweet(:*high waisted shorts*Keep your heels high,always!=If not how can you be called a woman?*Laduree&Paris *a cupcake & L.A.candy*"Happiness depends upon ourselves."=This is my quotation from now.*A couple in Paris,what else?*pink roses:$*a HUUUGE fluffy tendy bear*beetle car#again*one life:London!
 
 
 
Good night my girls:*
Sweets dreams&kisses.
Don't forget to wear your best smile always...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου